Journal director: Sorin BURCHIU
Editor in chief: Tiberiu CATALINA
Frequency: 3 times per year
Indexed: Google Scholar
Romanian Journal of Building Services
Address: 66 Blvd. Pache Protopopescu sect.2, Bucharest, Romania
Tel: +40-21-252 46 20
+40-21-252 42 81
Fax: +40-21-252 68 80
The Romanian Journal of Building Services (RJBS) is a Romanian Online Open Access peer-reviewed publication dedicated to the dissemination of research and technical results in the following fields:
• Building Systems (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration)
• Building's Energy Efficiency (Passive house, Net Zero Energy Buildings, etc)
• Indoor Environmental Quality (thermal, acoustic, visual comfort, indoor air quality)
• Renewable Energy Systems
• Sanitary Systems: Water resources, Water reuse systems, Waste water management
• Phase change materials
• Energy Integrated Waste Management
• Fire safety: Fire and smoke propagation, Fire protection systems
• Power cycles: energy production, cogeneration,
• Advanced thermal apliances
• Industrial engineering: Food conservation
RJBS publishes research papers, article reviews, technical and methodological papers. The journal is oriented towards scholarly work done by researchers and practitioners. Special attention is given to the papers focusing on the building physics phenomena with an applied emphasis along with a numerical and experimental validation.
Articles are encouraged from all areas of applied building physics and ambiental quality and from all categories of specialists including researchers, professors, engineers, technical consultants, energy auditors ..
Through its Open Access policy and with a strong Online promoting campaign, the RJBS is committed to disseminate the published papers as widely as possible, so that the article is made freely available online on publication and reach maximum viewers. The journal do not demand any processing or acceptance fees for publishing the papers.
Why to publish your paper in this Journal?